Next read; Eat Pray Love

I've been wanting to read this for years. Yes. Years. Okay maybe not that long. Perhaps it has been though. Hmm...

It's basically a travel journal through Italy, India, and Indonesia, three places I wouldn't mind packing my things for. I need foreign countries to be anonymous in and be any-who I please. No one would know my past, what school's I went to, who my friends are, or the fact that I'm addicted to sour gummie worms. The only way someone foreign, or new, can judge me by, is the words that come out of my mouth, the actions my body portrays, and everything in between. If I wanted to, I bet I could be some funky artist chick who ran away from home at sixteen because my parents didn't approve of the things I was passionate about, so I ran to this city two years later to find people who can appreciate my art, or I could be some snobby rich kid who took all of daddy's money to get to where ever I am just to spend more of it.I'm not sure I would like to be either of those people but  I could certainly be if I wanted to. Right? 

If I were to pack my things now and head to those places, I'd probably keep  it simple and let them know that I'm just an American girl who needed a place to hide. After asking for the nearest hotel I would then ask if somewhere in that enticing city, sour gummie worms were sold.

2 comments:

  1. Hey love thanks for reading and following, can't wait to get to know you better!

    After seeing this poster up at the movies this weekend I too decided to read this book, it's my goal the movie is due out in summer so I have time, love your blog <3

    -L
    keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay!!
    I had no idea there was a movie coming out
    & I work at the freakin movies!
    Yesss. :)

    ReplyDelete