perfecto.


 Do you see that flyy jacket she has on??
I've been looking for it for so long!
(pshh. like I can afford it)

One reason I love it is because it reminds me of Keith Haring.
The other one is because, LOOK AT IT FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

That picture of Rihanna was taken about a year ago
& it's ironic how the zebra themed room in the "Rude Boy" video was based off of this very design,
which is actually quite popular.




The Schott x Jeremy Scott "Perfecto" leather jacket runs for $2,700!!

It's still bangin!

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, I was so planning on selling those kicks. Lol.
    Just because my wife is wearing it, I'ma keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only i had the money!!!!

    www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id Totally Go Broke For That.
    Kid You Not.

    ReplyDelete