blogging 101.

I went to pick up October's issue of NYLONmag and I came across the 'it girls'. Who the girls were and what made them it. The list includes: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Anita Blay a.k.a. Thecocknbullkid, Paloma Faith, Lily Collins, Jameela Jamil, Kate Moross, Janelle Monae, Vashtie Kola.

But the one I would like to make note of is Alexi Wasser.
I started reading about her and became even more interested when I saw that she too blogs. The first thing i did when I got home was check it out; imboycrazy.com . Not only did I fall in love with the title of her blog, seeing as how im incredibly boy crazy myself, but I just fell in love with...well EVERYTHING. I'm new to this whole blogging thing. At times I ask myself "Should I really write about that?" or "Just how personal should I get?" I found out all of these answers and more once I read post after wonderful post from Alexi. She said in the magizine "I thought, If everybody else has a blog, why can't I? Except mine had to be as honest, raw, and personal as possible." And I just love the idea of having a place but put ANYTHING YOU want. This is something that is completly your own, why not share your deepest darkest thoughts?

Not only does she get personal but she also shows her humorous side. This girl really knows how to blog...



boycrazy gets a job: from alexi wasser on Vimeo.



Her blog description?
"A pep talk in the form of a slap in the face in the form of a blog."

No comments:

Post a Comment