That's so random: "Return of the Randomizer"

6:17 am.
    Ok so I was getting on the city bus today and as I'm walking to the back this girls' backpack strap falls into the aisle. Not only is it slick because of the morning dew but I just so happen to be the most clumsy person...ever! So I'm walking along and my foot decides it wants to get caught up. To make a short story shorter, I trip in front of the whhoolleee bus. I nearly died, everyone died laughing, I died laughing and thank goodness I dont get embarrassed too often or I would have died of embarrassment. So thats how I started my day. :)Lesson to learn: backpack straps are dangerous!

I like lists.

  • Being from the south there's lots of hospitality. People speak to one another on the street, I don't. If I pass someone I don't speak or say "Goodmorning" or what not. Not because I'm being rude or anything but I just don't like to talk to strangers. Especially the ones that look like creepers. I feel like if I talk back then they'll think it's an invitation to...I dont know....talk more?? But if someone passes and speaks to me I just nod and smile politely. :)
  • Mi familia y yo son abejas.
  • As I was walking to school I noticed that the Batman building disappeared.
  • Tomorrow's Halloweve, I have to work. Saturday's Halloween, I still have to work. I think I'm going to dress up like Rihanna for school since I obviously have no life. I have red lipstick too homie.
  • I thought today was Friday for the longest, I still feel that way.
  • I murdered that econ test. You should be proud.
  • For dinner last night I had a 10 piece McNugget from Mickey D's as well as Apple Dippers and a large blue drink of some sort. I haven't felt so satisfied like that in awhile. Usually I hate fast food. Especially since I dont eat pork or beef [preference not religion] and thats all fast food is. The only thing's I order are chicken sandwiches or nuggets.
  • I'm tired of having this argument:
           Me: "I don't like chocolate or peanut butter and I despise them together."
           Them: "What is wrong with you!? How can you not like those two?!?!"
  • I'm highly upset that Homecoming's in January this year...again. ugghh.
  • I'm getting tired of my own random thoughts. lol. byeee.
This was entirely too pointless.


"I'm here to please myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment