It may not mean nothing to yall.

I've been blogging like crazzyyy a lot lately but there's so much on my mind. Here it goes:
  • Why can't life be easier? Blah blah. Cliche question I know.
  • Get off Miley Cyrus! She doin' the damn thing if you ask me.
  • Highy antisipated album: Rihanna. Girl I'm dying over here. [11.23.09.] Listen to new single here.
  • Speaking of Ri Ri, soon to be my next hairstyle. Cojack. Or RiJack has Tyra would call it.
  • Yay: Wendy Williams. Nay: Mo'Nique.
  • I wish it would freakkin' stop raining. I'm. Going. Out. Of. My. Mind.
  • Wanna know what love feels like? Eat an orange and describe to me how it tastes.
  • GET A LIFE YOU LAMMME. kthnx.
  • hmm...I needa pea coat, and boots, and thermals. This winters gonna be crucial I reckin'.
  • oh graduation...
  • Have you seen Kimora Lee's baby boy? I have.
  • This really is a problem. (:

"I get high off you bby.."

No comments:

Post a Comment