Fierce.

So the best frann got her lip pierced and I'm über jealous, not only because my other friend who just turned 18 got her belly button pierced, but because I'm so f'n ready to get mine it's ridiculous. All I want is my tragus and neck [ew. I know, whatever.] But see I don't turn 18 until Junneee. Gah, this is lame. But whatever, I'm happy for them. See --> C:

Today's trash day btw & when I get the kitchen trash bag to take it outside I see that the one outside has reached maximum capacity and was spilling over. I refused to let that trash sit for another week. So I did what I had to do:





That's right, like Lucy in the Vineyard! lol.
I know yall remember that episode.


If not here you go. haha.
It's better if you watch the whole thing.


Oh, I reallyy love Lucy.
I hope this puts a lil happiness in your day.
It sure did for me.
Ta Ta, loves. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment