Dear Tennessee Titians,

I've been a dedicated fan of yours for who knows how long and I'm terribly upset with you right now. Last years season you were undefeated for 10 straight games and had a great season [until the playoffs] but still. I expected so much more from you this season. Some blame it on Jeff and feel like Vince Young should be put in more, others just think your luck has ran out, or possibly the fact that you stomped on a Terrible Towel your now cursed. Either way, get your act together! I'm still a fan as of now but next year I'm not giving you the benifit of the doubtt. I will be gone like the rest of your ex-fans. The few of us that are left wish you the best of luck.

Forever, Lokei
A disappointed fan

P.S.- Some want you gone completely, as in out of the state. To relocate....

No comments:

Post a Comment