"I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes...

...I got misty eyed as he said farewell."

Strangest thing just happened. My eyes really did start to tear up. I don't think it's ever been that hard for me to say 'goodnight'. I really didn't wanna leave. I felt like there was so much more to say or I guess since we haven't and won't be seeing much of each other I just needed to hear his voice. It gets so hard sometimes all the time. I tell myself that I can do it and I don't wanna say that I've been lying to myself but....I really do wonder. It sucks ass honestly. Excuse my language. kgdlskay4o87tliushGHZLglczughh. Thats how I feel. I'm determined to make this work tho. I can't, I won't, let him go.

Bae I know you're gonna read this:
I love you with all my heart, body, soul. Haha. Don't mean to get deep or nothing but that's how I feel. And really I can't even come close to telling you just how much. I'm happy. The happiest I've been in a long long long time and I would like to think that you are a reason why, because I know you are. I love making you laugh and smile. I love knowing that I always have a supporter [on some things. haha. you know what I'm talking about]. I love how you move my hair from my face. I love when you kiss me on the forehead when I'm 'sleeping'. Haha. I love and appreciate how you take road trips to and from my house. I love how you put up with me even when I act like a 5 year old. I love how we look into each others eyes and rub noses. teehee. Your family, your smile, your eyes, your blonde hair. lol. I love you, every part. Most of all I love your heart. I thank God for you. I love you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment