Cuppy cake.

Ok, so I just thought of something, well I'm always thinking but I love this.

One day me and mama was in the car and I was eating a cuppy cake. I was taking my sweet time, eating the sprinkles, licking the icing, peeling the wrapper, so on & so on. Let's just say I was catering to it like it was the best cupcake in the world! Haha. So when I'm finally done mama turn & looks at me & says,
"I'm so glad you done with that cupcake, I wanted to thump it out the window so bad! But I knew you was gonna have a fit!"

I just look at her, because reality is, I would have. (:

Don't mess with me and my food, ya hear meh??


I think this is the last post for the day. Possibly.
Ta Ta.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! that's adorable. i take my time with my food, too... & shelburrs, sweetie... you really do blog a lot, lol. it's ok, though... i enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete