Hiatus.

I'm obviously going through a lot in my life right now and I used to use my blog as a sense of comfort but I can no longer confide in it at this moment. While I figure out what is going on with my relationship, my family, and my friends, I don't think I'll be posting much, if anything at all. I'll say until after graduation, which is May 26th, is when I will be returning. I say that now but lokeidreams has become apart of me so I'll probably be back sooner than expected. But whenever I shall return, it won't be woeful as the last couple of days have been.
     I'll still read and comment but I wont post anything myself.

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything gets better for you. I hate when I go through these type of situations.. I just try and smile, it usually helps.. for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, Shelburrss... I hate to see you unhappy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I hope things start to take a turn for the better, I just discovered your blog and must say I love it! Corinne Bailey Rae is one of my favorites! Can't wait for your new posts! :)

    ReplyDelete