"I'm fine."

I really need to stop replying with that when asked "How are you?"
Or "How you doinn'?" from the hood guys,
which is usually who I hear it from.
I'm getting tired of "Girl I know you fine." ,"You sholl is!" etc...
as their responses.

Boy get out my face with all that!

------------------------------

& another thing:
If you try to "holla" at me, realize that I am not a dog.
Do not yell at me, whistle, or call me "Lil mama" , "Ma" or "Shawty."
I am neither a dog nor said names.
If you do any of the things mentioned 
and I don't acknowledge your presence,
I believe that's a hint for you, I'm not interested.
The biggest clue should be that I don't even look your way.
And after you finally comprehend my body language,
why do you insist on cussing me out and saying "You ugly anyways!"?
You basically let everyone around you know that you got dissed.
Let's please keep it civil.
Kthnx.

1 comment:

  1. lmaooo Truth.com

    All i can say is keep walking...as funny as these situations are in retrospect, I understand how annoying they can be in the moment...

    *walking my homegirl back from the club*
    Dude- ey girl, what yo name is?!
    My drunk friend- *side eye* eww
    dude- Bitch thats why yo feet stank

    SMH and LMAO all at the same time

    oh and THANK YOU for the blog comment, it really means ALOT, despite the blog title i hope SOMEONE reads it lol. Just writing down my thoughts helps me and as person, getting my thoughts together and if atleast ONE person sees where im coming from I count it as a success... and again THANK YOU and dont be afraid to comment.. again, even if its to point out my HUNDREDS of typos lmaoo

    ReplyDelete