RE: Form$pring.

do you think black people are in a good status quo in america or is there more to do?

Ha! Thanks for being more specific. ;)

& to be completely honest no, i dont think we're in a good status quo and I don't think we quite yet deserved to be. Yes we've come along way but I think this generation is messing it up. White people look at us the same way we look at them. When we see them do something it's always "Only white people cut up dead bodies and put them in the freezer." or "Look at how that white person dresses." Well when we are shooting people or sagging and talking ignorantly they are thinking the same thing, "Only black people do that, only black people talk like that and dress like that."

I feel like black people will always want to play the victim. Get mad when someone thinks about them a certain way but look at how you're acting. I feel this goes the same for white people the only difference is we're working our way up. If we're already down we have to act like we have some sense 100% of the time. White people came from on top so they have a little room to slack.

I hope this makes sense.
I don't know how to type my thoughts into words.
If you know me personally I would love to talk to you in person or on the phone. haha.
If not um...I hope this answered your question.

Bottom line; We need to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment