Sweet tooth.

I just spent $15 on junk food.
  • Sour gummie worms.
  • Chocolate covered raisins.
  • Sweet Heat chips.
  • Cheez-it s
  • Whoopers.
  • Charleston Chews.
  • Sour Patch Watermelon.
  • Beef jerky stick.
  • Arizona Tea.
  • Arizona Pomegranate Green Tea
The italicized are what I bought for mama and sister.

Question: What's wrong with me?!
Answer: I'm on my freaking period and I need this ishh!
I crave sour gummie worms and chocolate covered raisins everytime I'm on.
The other stuff...well I got too excited and started picking things up.

And Im supposed to be saving money. :\

2 comments:

  1. "... Well, I got too excited and started picking things up."

    Lol, Shelburrss, you are too adorable.

    Whoppers?! I LOVE WHOPPERS! I am the WHOPPER MONSTER! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got it as bad as I do ... I eat candy non - stop . Life isn't complete without sour worms, gummy bears, licorice, rice crispies, grandma cookies, apple juice, or pomegranate juice ahhaha

    ReplyDelete