Grinch.

Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas this year. Three days until Christmas and there is no joy in the atmosphere that I usually feel every year single year. A few have told me that it's because I'm getting older. That can't possibly be the reason. I suspect that the only reason they're saying that is because I'm assuming that when you get older, there isn't really much you want or ask for for Christmas. Well I'm different. I have never asked for anything, and I don't expect anything. I take Christmas for what it is, not the gift giving and receiving nonsense that it has become.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I don't like it one bit. Maybe I should go around looking at the Christmas lights and listen to the joyous melodies of carols.

Hmm...I guess I'll sip some Christmas in a cup. That'll make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment