meet that girl shel.

Name: shelby. :)
Age: 18.
Where You’re From: nashville.
Sexuality: i am who i am.
Single/Taken: so single, it's sad.
Favourite Color: yellow, tiffany blue, godiva brown.
Favourite Type Of Music: acoustic, hip hop/not rap, soul/blues, alternative, indie rock, r&b. um...i like everything.
Favourite Band: outkast, the beatles if they even count. a few others.
One Thing You Want To Do Before You Die: "leave the ridges of my thumbprint in convolutions of someones brain..."


I am not the person everyone thinks I am.

I would love to know more about my followers. Share with me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Name: Connie
    Age: 20
    Where You’re From: Washington, D.C., but reside in a lame ass town outside of Chicago
    Sexuality: Straight
    Single/Taken: Single, but my heart is very much taken.
    Favourite Color(s): Red and Black
    Favourite Type Of Music: I like whatever catches my ear, but I am an r&b chick
    Favourite Band: Backyard Band (DC GO GO MUSIC)
    One Thing You Want To Do Before You Die: I want to travel the world

    ReplyDelete