Pick-me-up

It's seriously the people like this that help me get through the day. I've been so stressed lately about what I'm going to do with school, and for the rest of my life a matter of fact, and to hear those kind words mean soooo much to me. Someone cares. Someone really cares in this cold cold world. The moment I read the second comment from Eric I started crying. Tears of pure joy. We go to school together, but we've never said a word to one another in person. Words coming from a complete stranger. The other two ladies are family, who I know love my with all of their hearts. I can often times forget that there will always be someone behind me...always.

2 comments:

  1. I graduate in like a year and I still don't know what I'm going to do with my major.
    With that, don't stress too much as a freshman. Things always change.

    ReplyDelete