“I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.” -Frank Sinatra

In all honesty, I feel sorry for the people who need an escape in life to feel better throughout the day than they did waking up. I mean think about. If you need booze to make your day better, then you’re probably not living much of a life. If your life was great, you wouldn’t need to feel any better. But who am I to say that everyone is happy with their lives? Who am I to say that someone doesn’t need that pick-me-up in a cup? Who am I to feel sorry for these people?
Yet, why does he feel the need to feel sorry for the happy life that I live?

1 comment:

  1. I second this.

    If one could RT on Blogger, I would totally RT this post it in honor of New Year's Eve. I will be sober. No booze for me! ...and I like it that way :)

    Thx for this

    - kris @ the krissi kronicles

    ReplyDelete