Your lucky day.

You have got to watch this short film.
This isn't a waste of 16 minutes. I promise.


As messed up as this may seem, I'm completely okay with the greed, luck, racism, and love this carries. I can accept everything that happened in this short film, because it can happen. Not in a twisted way such as this one, but life surely is unpredictable. I have come to terms that life doesn't always go according to our plans. There is a lot going on in my head with the film that I honestly can't control my thoughts. But I'd love to hear from you. :)
This is absolutely one of my favorite short films.

"It's not fate; it's probability. Someone at some point has to win."

3 comments:

  1. I feel sad, too... :(

    That was really er... violent.

    I was hoping it would end differently.

    But it was kind of profound in it's own way.

    ReplyDelete