Restless.

I've been fairly sick so I've been getting a lot of sleep, and it doesn't help that it has conflicted with my sleep schedule, which was already out of control, therefore causing me to be up at 2:30am.
I'm not sure if that made any sense at all, or if the sentence, which I'm sure is a run-on, is constructed correctly.
Okay, now read the last sentence again, and apply it to that same sentence also.

I have successfully completed my first semester in college with a 3.2 GPA. I am extremely proud of myself, although I know I could have done better. College isn't at all what I thought it would be, then again it was so much more. There are some windy, or rainy, or snowy days where I'd just sit in the coffee shop with a vanilla chai tea latte and just read, or listen to the live music, or sit and think until the very last drop of tea was gone. If you've never had a vanilla chai tea latte, I suggest you get on that asap. They seriously taste like Christmas. Christmas in a cup. Yep.

Oh, you would like to know about my love life? Hmm...the one that's nonexistent? I would like to know about it too. I guess you could say I'm "talking" to someone, but it isn't serious. At this point I don't even care. I'm happy being alone, I can find out a lot more about myself that way. I've discovered that it's probably not a good idea for Jalen and I to ever get back together like I had in mind. I'm definitely not the type of woman he would like to be with, especially since all of the things he don't like and had made clear, I'm slowly turning into that girl. I really don't know how to explain it, but yeah. But it seems to me he's slightly becoming someone I'm more attracted to. Blah Blah Blah.

I'm going to go ahead and loc my hair. I had planned on four years, after I graduate from college, but I just can't wait that long. So two years it is. I never wanted to loc my hair when I went natural, but I think it'll be a great decision to make.

I have no money, but I start back at my job at the movies today. I'm very excited and very unenthusiastic at the same time. The moneyy is callin' sista gurrls name!

I am obsessed with Zoe Kravitz. Love that girl. She is the bohemian byproduct child of hippie lovers.
All of these paragraphs start in "I" "I" "I". Geez Shelby.

I love everyone. Goodnight.

3:00 am.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about locking my hair too *shrug* idk...can't wait to see yours though!!

    ReplyDelete