Before you can grow up, you must fall in love three times.

ONCE - You must fall in love with your bestfriend, ruining your friendship forever. This will teach you who your true friends are, and the fine line between friendship & more.

ONCE - You must fall in love with someone you believe to be perfect, you will learn that no one is perfect, and that you should never be treated as any less than you deserve.

AND ONCE- you must fall in love with someone that is exactly like you, this will teach you about who you are and who you want to be.

 
And when you’re through with all that, you learn that the people who care about you the most are the ones that you hurt, and the ones that hurt you are the ones you needed the most.

But most of all, you learn that love is only a concept and is not something that can be defined, it is different to each person that experiences it. And you will learn to respect each and every person on this Earth, knowing that everyone only wants to be loved.
(source unknown)
---------------------------------
I'm really not sure how I feel about this. I haven't fallen for my best friend, I did think Jalen was perfect, and I'm not in love with the person who is just like me. But it says "before you can grow up". So if you ask a group of people if they have fallen in love three times with the people described and the answer is no, does that mean they haven't grown up? What do that mean by "grow up"? They can't possibly mean in a mature sense right? Hmm...Maybe I'm thinking too much in it. Maybe it's stupid. Maybe it's actually true. Either way, it's certainly interesting.

6 comments:

  1. okay so i have fell inlove with my best friend, i guess.. buuut thtas about it,, hmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i have definitely fallen in love with my bestfriend, and yes, ruined our friendhsip forever.

    and also the one i believed was perfect.

    i think im afraid to fall in love with someone who is exactly like me lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting, but I think it is partly true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... I had number 1 and number 2 meshed into one... and dude I was so wrong. He also tried to fool me that he was number 3 too, but after some time it became blatantly apparent that it was lies.
    I haven't come across someone exactly like me yet, but if I did I know better I suppose, secretly we all do than to follow after someone who's exactly like us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this .&& the ideas. great source.

    ReplyDelete