Updates: too tough to swallow.

  • I lost my job 2 weekends ago. My last day was the 4th. I didn't get fired nor did I quit. Things just happen...
  • I saw Jalen for the first time in over a month today. Did we speak? No. For good reasons; I tried to avoid him, also I was on foot and he in the car. I don't think I would even be able to speak if I actually stood in front of him. Oh, we also had a conversation last night via Facebook that I wish didn't occur. I was the first to message him but I really didn't expect a reply. I just really don't want to talk to him...ever if I can help it.
  • I move on campus in 11 (almost 12) days. The 26th to be exact. I'm not ready.
  • I just found out I'm going to be an aunt.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better. Have fun in college. Congrats on being an aunt.

    ReplyDelete