No game having niggas.

EXCUSE MY USAGE OF THE N WORD.
I NEVER USE IT BUT IT IS HIGHLY NEEDED
BECAUSE GUYS NOWADAYS ARE IGNORANT!

Ok you found out I'm now single on facebook but that does not mean "Come holla at me! I'm free. Get at me with your lame ass pick up lines!". No just no! Stop while you're ahead because you will get your feelings hurt. I don't have the patients to be nice anymore.

Yesterday this guy I.M.'d me on Facebook:
    Him: hello i heard u were looking for mr right
    Me: lol. no, not really.
    Him: lol well then ive seemed to ahve lost my number do u mind if i have yours lol
I didn't even respond. Like are you serious??
Another I.M. yesterday:
    Him: your beautiful.
    Me: Lol thank you.
    (we go on to talk about middle school for a minute or two)
    Him: your sexy
    Me: Lol. Well thank you...again.
    Him: Can an old friend get your number?
    *I didn't respond* (2 minutes later)
    Him: ....
If I don't repond that does not mean pester me with ellipses.
Now today was like my last straw. This was via wall post:
    Him: hi beautiful
    Me: :) whats up?
    Him: jus speak'n C'n if irly lke wht iC
    Me: lmaoo. word.
    Him: whtzz so funny
    Me: nothing .
    Him: im @ a lil Cross road lol
    Me: what cross road?
    Him: umm C im a Collecter of beautiful rare thnq u ur 1 of them bt iwntd 2 qet w/u
    Me: oh. well thanks for the "beautiful rare thnq" compliment. :) but im not sure how i feel about being "collected"...
    Him: lol itzz a meaphor azz 2 say iqo&luk 4 beatiful ppl 2 hav azz friednzz or wht nt ya'mean
    Me: lmaoo. its a shame that you have to go and look for em. haha. jk. :)
    Him: itzz nt 2me Cuzz ido whteva ifeel lke doin' bt u jus qotta wnt it 2 yo
    Me: haha. um...i think ill pass. im only passing because im still not sure what's going on but thanks for the offer!
    Him: udnt knw whtzz qoin' on w/wht...umm r sinqle ? if so iwnt 2 @ least tak u on a date or sumn 1day o.k
    Me: no. im not single. (now yall know i am. lmaoo)
He can't be serious! He wanted to collect me! Smh.

Yall need to do better. This is why I don't I'M folk on Facebook. This is why I don't go anywhere. This is why I don't give guys the time of day. This is why I'm thinking about getting a white boy. lol. Jk. :)

4 comments:

  1. LOL what do I even say to this? Hahaha love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and a white guy would be cute! ;] But omgoodness... Those guys need some serious lessons on how to talk to a lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister, best believe I had NO idea what home boy was sayin, his grammar gave me entertainment for like 5 minutes.... but yes.
    It pains me that dudes nowadays have NO game, it actually hurts me deep inside, where's the challenge ? The intellect ? THE EXCITEMENT ?
    There's none.
    Oh my heart.
    Boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmaoo these people arent serious
    i wont believe this was a real conversation..you cant make me believe it

    umm C im a Collecter of beautiful rare thnq u ur 1 of them bt iwntd 2 qet w/u


    *DEAD*

    ReplyDelete