Grinds my Gears: #4

Okay imagine this, you're in your own room minding your own business with your door shut. Your door isn't locked because you have a mother who makes the rules. According to her it's "her" house and isn't allowing any secrets. But that's beside the point, the door isn't locked okay? And guess who walks in your room without knocking, your mother. She walks in just to ask you random questions about nothing, look for something, or "just to see what you're doin'", when it's completely obvious you're chillin aka minding your own business. So when she finally gets the hint that you don't feel like being bothered by ignoring her, she leaves. And when she walks out, she leaves your door open. The same door that was closed before she invited herself in.
-_____________-

You have got to be kiddin' me.

3 comments:

  1. my mom does this ALL the time.. drives me insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL... I hate when they do that. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandmother && 4 year old lil cousin ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS do this!!!

    ReplyDelete