False alarm.

I've decided that you are the him for me. Okay this isn't what I was going to write but that song popped into my head as I was typing...anywho...

I've decided that I'm going keep my blog because Lokei Dreams is my baby! I've actually been thinking about deleting it for awhile because I honestly don't get as excited to blog like I used to and a lot of things are going on in my life. One thing after another. I'd probably go crazy the second it's gone after I realize that I've made a huge mistake.

I've already neglected my other blog Natural Beautie, my last post was over two weeks ago, and my tumblr, is all kinds of nothing right now.

I just know that once school starts I won't have as much time to blog anymore. I actually hope that's the case because that means I'm out having a life, having fun, and living the college experience. But I will certainly make time to the best of my abilities to update and give inspirational quotes because I know some of yall love them and Lord know I need them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment