This is "See ya later."


Weekend with my girls for the last time before college.
It was so bittersweet. *tear*

Series of events:
  • We went shopping in Murfreesboro (about 20 min from where I live). They have a Forever21 which we about pee'd ourselves over we were so excited. Reason being, the Forever21 in Nashville had gotten flooded. :(
  • We then went out to eat at a local favorite, Casa Fiesta. Obviously a mexican joint. When we first got their Netta tried to steal our stop, so we acted a little crazy while the people on the balcony laughed and watched. "Back up bitches!!!"
  • Before we headed back to my house we stopped by Wal Mart. "Why?" you may ask. Well just because. We get's down like that. Haha. Took pics in the bathroom.
  • Oh! I forgot to mention that after we ate this broad tried to jump stupid with us! Little did she know it was 7 of us. :)
  • Went back to my house and stayed up until 5 in the am! We talked about everybody and everything.
  • Sandi and I were going to go to Wave Pool but ended up going straight to Ink Gallery (Tattoo/Piercing Parlor). She got two cute little bows on her hips area and I got my tragus pierced!
  • We then met up with the other girls for Alex's Going away cookout. Her people acted a donkey! Lmao.


I'm going to miss my girls! I love yall.
This isn't goodbye, it's see ya later! :)

1 comment: