06.01.10.

When Jalen arrived, an hour late, he had his arm behind his back. Im all "wtf??" Then he pulls out a single white carnation from behind his back. My mouth dropped. Then he pulls out the yellow carnations and I'm in even more shock. Then he pulls out a bunch of purple ones with babys breath. I almost fainted. No not really but I was blown away and couldn't believe it. That very day I was thinking of how much I wanted flowers since I've never been given any.


We went to Cool Springs Mall so I could spend money. :) The fatty with me bought 6 Cinnabon rolls for $10 because it was the Tuesday Special. One Cinnabon roll alone is like $3 so I can't blame him, it was a good deal.

*Pause* We were getting on the elevator and when the doors opened there we're three girls on the floor crawing around laughing. We looked at them and they looked at us. The looks on their faces were "Oh shoot! What now?" like they had gotten caught doing nothing they should have been doing. Jalen's reaction? "Oh my gosh! Um...We'll be back." lmfao. We couldn't stop laughing for the longest! I'll never forget that. Whew. We still can't figure out what they were doing... *Play*

After eating, spending a lil money, and waiting in line for about 15 to 20 minutes for two things, I decided that I needed a TJ Maxx. When we left something bad almost happened. I won't go into details. But we're okay! :) After finally getting to a TJ Maxx, they had nothing I was interested in so on to the next one.

We ended up putt putting, the one that was underwater a few weeks ago. He won with two hole-in-ones.
He thought he was Tyga Hood or something...
You can see me in his sunglasses! :)

Being out in that hot sun is no joke! We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for their Tuesday special. The one in Smyrna/LaVergne has the best customer service. Every 15 minutes someone new would ask if we were okay or refill our drinks. I didn't know who was our actual waitress. Jk. But really, like 5 people tended to us.

Pointless: We went to Wal Mart to kill time before our movie started.

We went to go see Iron Man 2. Neither of us had seen the first one but...whatever. It was cold in there so I asked Jalen to get some clothes out of the car, when he came back I smelled Cinnabon on his breath. I was wondering what took him so long.
From what I saw of the movie it was good but I kept falling asleep, I think both of us were. While my head rested on his chest, he would play in my hair. I loved that more than anything. I loved the way he would smooth it back and play with a few curlies. My favorite moment of the day.

We left the movie early because it was getting late and I was too tired to function really. He took me home. I told him to text me when he was safely at home.

He did.

10 comments:

  1. Awwwww!! What a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yall are seriously the cutest thing on earth. i love both of yall soooo much and im so happy that yall are back together and happy! im jealous! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am so jealous. You two are so adorable. AHHHH! You can see the jell all in my face, right now : l Hahaa.. I LOVE HOW YOUR HAIR LOOKS, BY THE WAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww so absolutely cute...im happy that you are happy!!!! and your hair is cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. Talk about thee perfect day.
    I loved it bc it wasn't story-book perfect, but it was so awesome. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... I love this post so much. You guys are most definitely one of thee cutest couples ever. He's definitely a great guy towards you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats so sweet & cute... makes everyone go aawwww, Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the love yall! :D

    ReplyDelete