RE: Solitude.

"Above the cloud with its shadow is the star with its light. Above all things reverence thyself." 
-Pythagoras.
I re-read my last post over and over again thinking of how pathetic I am to share such downhearted things all the time but I won't edit my life and delete it. When I stopped wrecking my brain, I pulled back the curtains and looked out the window. For the past few days I've noticed that the half moon's becoming more full and I'm anticipating the day when it's completely full. Tonight it's a waxing gibbous. I don't remember when I fell in love with the stars but I would love to get lost in them.


That's just what I need. Solitude with nothing but me and the stars. Of course someone there just to snuggle with me. & maybe share a few words.


But all I want to do, is look at the stars...

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone needs some time set aside to just look at the stars and think... It'd be good for us.

    ReplyDelete