Day 4 - Letter to my sibling.

    You my sister and I love you but why you gots ta act all crazy guhh?? We fight like all the time, yeah yeah, whatever but you still my blood though. People always look at our relationship like we aint got a good one but what they don't know is we talk a lot really (when were not yelling at each other) and we gossip and share funny stories about our day or about work. Just because we don't act like rainbows and butterflies doesn't mean we don't love each other and I wish people would give our relationship a break. It's our relationship sistership. Haha. Well yeah, we're going off to college together. We probably won't see each other that often to be honest but maybe somehow we'll become closer. Who knows. Love ya girl!
Your lil sissy,
Shelby
xoxo

2 comments: