Day 7 - Letter to my ex boyfriend.

    We've had so many ups and downs, unfortunately (or fortunately, for Jalen and I) we've had more downs than ups. The last four months of our six month relationship, was all downhill. You're actually the reason why I hate Valentine's Day. You and I together was a mess because we are both sensitive people; we realized that but things never really got better. We argued all the time and pretended that sex would fix it. We were obviously wrong. Sex, I think, is actually I huge part of why we didn't work.
    But you were also my best friend. We told each other everything! Literally everything. We were so comfortable with and around each other. I miss that. I miss the best friend side of you because when I lost my boyfriend, I lost my best friend too. And I know you felt the same.
    I'm so glad you're back in my life as my friend. We can call each other up and just talk and talk and talk. It's as if we were never in a relationship and that's really good that we're able to put that in the past. We can laugh about it now and that's nice. 
    Oh, and thanks to me, you're a rapper! If, or when, you blow up I better hear my name boy! Good luck on the music career. I know it's your love and passion. Love ya Chico!

Your ex girlfriend best friend,
Shelby
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. did u and jalen break up again? its great that u guys can still be friends. it shows that u guys have a true friendship

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOO!
    This is to my ex Jeremy.
    Jalen and I are still together. :)

    ReplyDelete