The Smith's.

Fierce family!There's a lot of talk about how Will and Jada are terrible parent's because they let Willow get her hair cut that way. Please let me know what the problem is? It's just hair and it is so cute on her. The style, the cut, everything. It works. The reason why Willow wanted her hair cut like that wasn't to imitate Rihanna, it was for herself, a sense of freedom.
There is also criticism about Willow's fit. I don't see anything wrong with it whatsoever. Her fit is bawse! She's fully dressed so what's the problem? Just because she isn't your average 10 year old wearing pink and tu tu's doesn't make her a victim of bad parenting nor does it mean she will grow up as an out of control child. She's the coolest 10 year old I've ever seen. She and her parents, as well as her brother,s get mad cool points from me. :)

4 comments:

  1. I agree! She is not a victim of bad parenting. What's wrong witha kid wanting to cut their hair? I'd rather her do that than curse, do drugs and be fast. Yeahh. Society is so stupid. If something is the way everyone is, then it's bad. Kick rocks.

    Anyways, I absolutely adore her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's just hair." I love that... I don't know. I think her hair is cute... and her outfit is, too. People just don't know what they're talking about.

    ReplyDelete