Things I regret about my high school experience:

  • I wasn't involved in anything! I wish I ran for something like vice-president, started a club, TA or office worker, sports...something! The only thing I did was "Spirit Week" and the "SGA Olympics", which by the way is the best thing ever! Sorry for anyone who didn't go to HFA. :)
  • Having a part time job that I only worked on weekends. I had no social life.
  • Not taking my school work more seriously. My grades didn't suck but they weren't pretty either. I could have gotten a star next to my name at graduation and a gold seal on my diploma if I actually tried.
  • Not getting myself wrapped up in drama. Senior year was better than the rest but I need NO drama in my life at all times.
  • Waiting to apply for scholarships. Or forgetting about a lot and missing the dead lines.
  • Procrastination is a horrible thing. I always say "I never have time." yet I spent about 85% of my time in high school, on facebook and senior year, on blogger. I'd wait to write a whole 5 page paper the night before it was due and I was given 2 weeks... smh.
  • Not learning how to drive... :\
  • Dwelling in my sorrows. Lol.
  • Not expanding my social circle and talking to more folksss.
  • Never building relationships with any of my teachers all four years...but two. *searches them on facebook*
  • Setting a better reputation from myself. To make sure everyone who thinks they know, is shut down!
*sigh* But these are only things I plan to learn from and take with me to college. :)

3 comments:

  1. It's otay. You've got four years of college to be involved with as much as your pretty little butt can handle. Btw, have I told you how much I love this song? "Thought I Was"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it when you go off to college everything is 10 times better so it all good..! But.. when you go to college you make sure you get involved in EVERY-thing..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont worry about it just make every endeavor in your future worthwhile!Because thats what counts the most.

    ReplyDelete