Day 1 - Letter to my best friend.

    The only thing I can think to say right now is, I'm sorry. I feel sorry for everything about our friendship.  I guess I'm sorry if you don't feel I'm there for you. I guess I'm sorry that I can't really be there for you when you really need me, or anyone else for that matter, to be. I'm sorry about our past. I'm sorry if I've made you feel anything other than the best. 
     It's been 5 years of ups and downs. You're the person I've stuck with the longest so yeah I believe you're my best friend, the whole world believes it. But now I'm at that point where I think "Are we really best friends?" We tell each other every possible thing we can before the next time we'll see each other or talk. But that's just it. That's where I think the problem comes in at. We rarely see each other outside of school and we rarely just about never call or text one another. Now that school is over and we're about to lead our own lives, I'm not sure if that title will hold.
    I look at other best friends, and I envy them for us. I want to have what they have. Don't get my wrong we have a million memories together; N.I.N.E parties, Murfreesboro, being homeless... The list goes on but I still I feel there's something missing. I love you with all of my heart and I'm sure you feel the same...at times. I wonder if we're just comfortable with each other and that's at. We understand each other, we relate, but like I said before, somethings missing and I'm not exactly sure what it is. You will forever be apart of my life...forever
    I can't wait until the little one gets here. She has such great mother and friend I'm sure she can trust and confide in. You are an amazing person and never let anyone tell you otherwise. I admire you so much and know that you are a very smart and strong woman. Always keep your head up beautiful. I love you.

Your best friend,
Shelby
xoxo

1 comment: