My 18th birthday! :)

Yall, he did it again. Jalen did it again! Before I go into details about that, I'll go into details about how my birthday went.

I woke up around 9:30 expecting to get ready for church. As I logged into facebook I heard my mamas voice outside. I ran downstairs and out the back door. She looks at me and says, "Happy Birthday! Look at you looking 18!" I don't know about all that seeing as how I had bedhead and yesterdays clothes on, so be it, I was 18. She and I talked about what I had planned that day. I had nothing planned at all but to go to church and that didn't happen. We settled on going out to eat because that's usually how things turn out on birthdays and such. I did a little of this and a little of that around the house until it was time to go. We got there, and my best frann, his mama and his friend joined my family, my sister, and mama. We ate, we laughed, we had a good time.

The night before Jalen told me he was leaving to Georgia the next morning. I was upset that he wouldn't be there but I accepted it especially since I didn't have plans anyways. Yesterday morning we texted about gifts and a cake. I didn't have a cake so he said he was going to mail me one from GA. Really??

After eating and saying my good-byes and thank you's, I went back home. It was around 5 in the evening and I figured I'd spend the rest of my birthday lounging around the house. I decided to get on the Wii and it wished me a happy birthday! It had on a party hat and confetti was all over the TV screen. I was too excited! :) The doorbell rang. It was my mama's friend Traycee. A few minutes, it rings again. I didn't answer because I was wrapped up in my Wii game and I figured it was for my mama.

Then I hear "Why you aint open the door?!" "I don't know who it is!" "It don't matter!" "Ugghhh."

I open the door and it's Jalen with my birthday cake! JALEN HAS MY BIRTHDAY CAKE AT MY HOUSE!! Excuse me, but weren't you supposed to be in Georgia mister?? I was soooo shocked! My mama and Traycee come from the back room singing Happy Birthday. I'm blushing and bashful.

I blew the candles and cut the cake. Jalen hands me a Converse Chuck Taylor shoe box; they were the blue ones [first ones one the birthday list post.] Too cute. So then he hands me another gift but this time it's actually in a birthday gift bag with the tissue and stuff. Before I opened it he said "I know you really wanted those shoes but I looked everywhere in Tennessee." So naturally I expected something else. As soon as I opened it he said "Soo...I had to go out of the state, Kentucky." and they were those flipping Jordan Spiz'ikes! [These ones.] Yes, the ones that were sold out everywhere!
He did it again!

Whew! So I opened Traycee's gift and it was a Sony Cyber-shot 14.1 mega pixels in red. She also included a case, a memory card and a tripod. Youtube here I come!

After our 4 person party, the adults left. Jalen said to me "You really think I'd miss your 18th birthday." :D
He and I played the Wii for awhile and then watched the game. Our team lost therefore he convinced that we should never watch a game together again because I'm bad luck. :( The rest of the night we basically did what we always do at my house, chilled, talked, cuddled. Around 11:30 my baby was on his way home.

I had a great birthday. Here's a few pics:
 This would be the best frann.
 
Jalen, me and Traycee.


9 comments:

  1. OMG! You have such an amazing boyfriend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again, im jealous. jalen is the best, and you can tell him i said it! im so glad you had a great birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo happy that you had such a great 18th birthday. :] I really hope my birthday is as great and as memorable. Once again, your boyfriend is one helluva nice guy... He's sooo sweet. I'm so happy for you, girl! These stories sound like something that's usually only found in fairy tales or movies. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh, my jaw is dropped! wow jalen put a lot of effort into showing you how much he loves you. wow hes a super great boyfriend. im happy that u got everything u wanted for u b-day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww happy belated...and that is so sweet!!! ohemgee hmm he may just be a keeper!!! yay! it sounds like you had an amazing time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need to find my own jalen!! super jealous but yall are cute && you should be extremely lucky to have someone like that in your life. with all the cute surprises and what not.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I knew about the shoes the whole time! :P I'm so happy that you had such an amazing Birthday. Your mann is the shizzzzz. :D

    ReplyDelete