My Blogspot: Sept. 10, 2009.

"Stronger and stronger, day by day, the puzzle pieces of our mistakes holds the key to the perfection of our lives.
From birth until death, I wonder how I will cope with the fact that life is not perfect. Accepting the truth and reality, the laughter and the sorrow, and yet the feelings never change. The feelings of fear and excitement.  Littlest things can make my heart smile, but knowing that it will not last forever, I head out to look for my next source of happiness. Keeping myself, family and friends happy is my mission 
c o m p l e t e d
Too often we under estimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring...all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

I miss my writings like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment