I hate when people 'want to see where my heart is'.

  • “Can you hand me that?”
    “But you’re closest. You’re right there.”
    “I was just trynna see where your heart is.”
  • “You didnt even ask if I need help.”
    “You didn’t ask, how was I supposed to know.”
    “I just wanted to see where your heart was.”
  • “I want to watch Finding Nemo. But we can watch whatever you want.”
    “Ok, we’re watching Bring it On.”
    “Dang, that’s messed up. That’s cool though, I see where your heart is.”

How about you stfu or stop beating around the bush. I see where you heart is, playing games and shit. How about you grow up? Kthnx.

Am I being unfair?

4 comments:

  1. I don't think so. But you can keep in mind to always lend a helping hand. But I totaly feel you, that's really annoying and unfair. So don't be hard on yourself. That's like emotional blackmail. Lol, my mom does stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do lend helping hands, but only when I feel necessary. I'm not going to read your mind. SPEAK UP DAMMIT!

    If I legit see something is wrong, see that you need help, I'll do it.
    But I also don't believe in enabling people.

    I just think it's a stupid little game.

    Why would I ask you to do something for me when I know I can do it for myself?
    Why would I get upset that you didnt do anything for me that I didnt ask you to do, when you couldn't have possibly known I needed a hand?
    Why would I get mad that you didnt wanna go with my plan after I said yours was fine?

    Seriously, I dont get it.
    Maybe on the last one I cam compromise but damn....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's straight up annoying mind games.

    ReplyDelete