Day 2 - Letter to my crush.

    At this point I wouldn't even call you my crush. You are the love of my life but I'm sure you already knew that. When we first started talking I had no intentions of being in a relationship or ever falling in love. It all happened so fast and after two weeks I knew I wanted to be with you but I obviously wasn't going to tell you that. I wasn't going to tell you that I had fallen for you because we didn't even really know each other. No, I wasn't in love with you at this point but the feelings were there, they were so strong.I remember we would talk on the phone for hours and hours and hours. We would talk until the sun came or up the next day we would talk that whole morning and afternoon. We were always on the phone. Remember that time we made the bet to see how long we could stay up? A date and a kiss was on the line, and neither of us were going to give up that opportunity I remember the first time we met; at church and you was wearing a reddish shirt, cargo's, and sperrys. Yes, I remember. Geez. That was also the first time you met my mama.
     Ok I realized this letter is going to be so doggone long if I don't catch myself. So...I'm going to keep it simple and sweet.
    I have never been happier than I am now with you. You seriously completely me and I am truly blessed to have you in my life. I love you with all my heart and I wouldn't have it any other way. I guess I could call you my crush because that's how I feel every time I'm with you, as if it was our very first time meeting....I still get butterflies.
    There's one more thing I would like to say but I'll save that for another date. Now isn't the right time nor is the lack of privacy appropriate. I LOVE YOU BABY! I'm the happiest flippin' girl in the world!
Your crush girlfriend,
Shelby
xoxo

    2 comments:

    1. Beyond happy for you, Shelburrss. :] You guys were made for each other.

      ReplyDelete