RE: Trying to talk to a girl who is single but "in a complicated situation"

Is the ABSOLUTE WORST thing that you can do.
Why are you wasting your life on something that’s not gonna happen.
You’re in denial.
Stop it.
Let it go homie, it was over before it started.

(via simplydop3)

 -----------------------------------

As I read this I immediately thought of all the guys who thought they actually had a chance with me, even the ones who knew Jalen and I weren't over for good. They saw it as a chance to "pick up where he left off". You seriously think I'm just that vulnerable to forget about my ex for you?? If I liked you that much or wanted to be with you, that would be the case wouldn't it? There would be no Jalen in the first place, right? Didn't mean to get all up in your head. Lol.

I'm deeply sorry...suckas! :p

1 comment: