"And her body built just like a coke bottle..."

34
24
34

I'm not the one to toot my own horn but my goodness, I need to. I've recently come to the conclusion that my body is on it! When I got out of the shower a few days ago I was all "Dang girl! When'd you get hips??" They were actually there. I'm not fabricating what I saw in the least bit. I thought my body would stop changing when I turned 18, or when I had children, but that obviously isn't the case. Either it's that or they've been there for awhile now and I just never noticed because I accepted my petite frame for what it was. I've always thought I was too skinny or that I needed a bigger romp to have a great body. Psshh! Child, I look at myself in the mirror now and I can't stop! I have such a tiny waist. Call me crazy but I think the weight that I'm losing is actually the best for my figure. I'm currently 123 lbs and I would like to stay that way. I'm at a healthy weight and I'm happy with it.

5 comments:

  1. Shelby, I love your body... no homo. I just think it fits you perfectly. And you're 34-24-34? I don't know if that's like, ridiculously proportionate or what... Last time I checked my measurements, I was like 36-33-40. Of course my waist size has increased. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh girl!! haha you have perfect proportions! im 39-30-42 :P hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, Shel. :]]
    38-30-43, I like my proportions. Gotta work on the waist though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All yall hips bigger than mines!
    But since I am the tiniest it only makes sense...
    & thanks yall.

    Imma start wearing mid drifts. lmao.
    jk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hips are perfect for you, lol. I couldn't imagine you with 40" hips. That would be odd.

    ReplyDelete