on the fourth.

My day started around 2 PM when I finally woke up and realized that I missed church. I was pretty upset seeing as how going to church was the only thing I had planned for the day. I took a shower. A long one and got a lot of thinking done. That's where I do most of my thinking, as well as my crying. I got out of the shower, played in my hair and I put my face on. Although I wasn't going anywhere, it's feels good to know that I look good. That's how it starts sometimes. I had two turkey hot dogs and a turkey burger and settled down on the couch to watch Men of Honor. And when that went off I pop homemade corn and watched Antwone Fisher. I was so confused as to why the main characters of both of the movies were in the Navy. Then I remembered that it was the 4th of July. Made sense. People serving for their country... And after that, I ate a bowl of frozen fruit.

The only person I spoke to today, via text message, was my friend Chris.
I know he cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment