Day 24 — The person that gave me my favorite memory.

    Anyone that has made me smile and laugh. Thank you. :) Thank you Karissa for being homeless with me...multiple times. Thank you for all the good times in Anatomy and Physical Science. Thank you for the good time at the Tyga concert. Thank you Nando, Bryan, and Nephew for all the good times by the pool. Thank you for the summer of my life. Thank you Sandi and Leah of our old fashion sleep over. Thank you Zakia for the N.I.N.E. parties and many many more. Thank you Hume Fogg. You gave me lots of memories. Thank you Jalen for being more than I cound ever imagine. Thanks for the best surprises ever. Thank you Arielle for roaming the halls with me and taking "62 pictures!" with me. Thank you Jeremy for being a wonderful best frann. Seriously, I love all of you who shared your lives with me. Those are my favorite memories.
    There are many many more with each of you but I honestly can't think right now. I'm sure there are others too, but these people mean the most. :D

Danielle (Shel)
xoxo

2 comments: