Salmon & wild rice!

Go ahead, lick the screen.

Yesterday night my mama made salmon with bacon on it plopped on wild rice. Since I don't like bacon I took it off and I still loved it. I'm not really a salmon girl but it was yummy!

After work today my sister's boyfriend's step-mom invited us over for dinner. Guess what we had. Salmon! It was sooooo good and beautiful I just had to take a picture. It was baked salomn with yellow and red pepper garnish, lemon, and parsley. (Yes, I know my herbs. No, she did not tell me the recipe.) We had wild rice also as well as spinach and bread toast stuff. Yummmm!

And for dessert we had brownies with ice cream and toppings of our choice. Out of whipped cream, toffee chunks, caramel and chocolate drizzle, I only chose the caramel. I'm not a huge fan of brownies so I mostly ate the ice cream. :)

I'm pretty positive salmon is my new favorite food. I can't wait to see what else is possible to do with it.

4 comments:

  1. I love salmon! It's my favorite kind of fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Jennifer! It's soooo good. And those pictures look pro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've recently fell in love with salmon too girl!

    ReplyDelete