Young&Cute not Grown&Sexy.

A few months ago I realized that I get called "cute" a lot. Even at work, customers ask me what grade I am in high school or "If I'm ready to be a senior." They ask how old I am and when I respond they are shocked. I've even been called adorable. So what I'm getting from everybody is that I look like I'm 16.

But yesterday I felt a lot better about it. Someone told me,
"Girl you won't get to that sexy stage until you're 25. People just don't feel comfortable calling you anything other than cute because you look young. But just think, you're going to be a MILF. All of you're kids friends are going to want you."
Lmao! I guess that's a way to look at it. :)

4 comments:

  1. just stopping through to say hello....:) and yes you do look young...take that as a compliment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, i get that too sometimes, idk why? but i hope imma milf :] hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelburrs and Sandi, you two are DEFINITELY going to be MILFS, bahaha.

    But Shelby, love, I've always gotten that I look young. Only a couple of times has someone told me that I looked older than my age... Don't feel bad about it. A lot of people wanna look young but can't without the help of artificial/synthetic products or something.

    The problem, however, comes when people start treating you like a child and not like an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *DEAD*

    and I totally agree

    but it just means youre gonna age well

    ReplyDelete