"Where you stayin'?" "Rawlins." "Me too!"


I went to my future university today to registar for classes and such! :)
I befriended two girls that are staying in my hall! They were hella cool and we clicked. I really don't want to stay in that hall because I hate the floor plan, but they actually might convince me to say. I need new friends you know?

I'm a sociology major with 13 credits this semester and an 8am history class (Lord help me).
I'm thinking about going undecided next semester...

My mama and I ate, laughed, walked around. We talked to financial aid and there was a typo in my information and if that wouldn't have been caught and corrected I would have owed thousands of dollars, which I don't have meaning I would have been purged from school. Thank God we found that out before it was too late.

Once I got home, I got some nasty ass gummie worms from the gas station but I needed them. Ugh. That's why I don't eat nobody gummi worms but K Rogers. Then we went to the Dollar Tree and I found a big ass eraser for BIG mistakes! I thought it was soo cute. :)
I also got flowers for my hair. I'll show you lovelies later.

Hope you all had a great and blessed day as well! :D

1 comment: