I can't spell to save my life.

If I were in a situation with a gun to my head and the guy said "If you don't spell this word right, I'll pull the trigger." Chances are 9/10 I won't survive.

I know I just got on to people who use the words "you're/your" wrong etc... but in that rant I spelled "grammar" wrong. Lol. I must thank anonymous (btw I had to google that).  Call me a hypocrite if you will. I may not be the greatest speller but there is a difference between syntax and punctuation, semantics and spelling.... If I had to choose between always having my sentences structured correctly and always spelling every word correctly, I’d choose the former.

3 comments:

  1. I feel you
    ill sure as hell spell a word wrong :-/
    Actually its my typing tha sucks, I can actually spell very well, i just lack patience to proofread when typing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make it a habit to proofread just about everything before I submit it. Even after I post my blog entries, I read through them several times and spot out the small and simple errors that I missed while I was typing.

    ReplyDelete