Vlog: Things that make me happy. :)

Mostly a bunch of rambling but eh...you get the point. :)
Things that belong on the list:
  • Zebras
  • Nikes&Converses
  • Taking pictures
  • Reading&writing
  • The color yellow
  • Those soft suger cake cookies with the icing
  • Getting tips at work
  • Laughing so freakin' hard it hurts
  • Hearing a funny story
  • Happy endings of sad movies
  • FOOOD!
  • Going to church
  • Smiles from strangers
  • Walking downtown
  • Taking loonnnggg hot showers
  • Sour gummie worms
I guess that's pretty much it therefore I don't think Ill make another "Things that make me happy" video but I will Vlog more. :)

So, what makes you happy?

2 comments:

  1. L-M-A-O
    you ARE the cutest thing ever
    "I have silly bands..rubber bands shaped like animals...I have a turtle"

    so precious
    I literally LOLed

    and hi five for cutting jeans i cut pants into shorts all the time. Shout out to the Goodwill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelburrss, you are adorable. I have a turtle, too... haha. I think it glows in the dark. Ooh, and I love those sugar cookies with the icing as well... :] They're to die for. I think you have inspired me to do my own Vlog about things that make me happy... since I always seem to be angry.

    ReplyDelete