To my future husband:


"I wanna give you my breath, my strength, my will to be here.
That's the least I can do, let me cater 2 you.
Through the good, the bad, the ups and the downs.
I'll still be here for you, let me cater 2 you."
---------------------

This is probably my favorite song of their's, top 3 at least. When I first heard this song I was like "Yes! Ill do all of that!" Because he's my husband for a reason, I love him and I'll give my all to him. There's nothing wrong with spoiling your man, right? They also said "Let me cater 2 you, 'cause baby this is your day." Your day, not your life. Lol. What I'm saying is, I'll cater to him without him feeling like that's what I have to do but I also won't hesitate or hold back anything I do for him.

1 comment:

  1. I luv this song 2!! Would be nice to find someone who really deserves this type of attention...

    ReplyDelete