Day 11 — A deceased person I wish you could talk to.

    You were so young. So so young. A few months before, you had just won Freshman Homecoming King. If anyone deserved it, it was you. Your life was taken away from you too soon. I will never forget your bright beautiful eyes. No one will. You're supposed to be a senior this fall,  I know you would have broken girls' hearts with that smile and taken the crown for Homecoming, Coming home, and Prom king. :) I miss you. R.I.P. 02.11.08.
    I still can't believe you're gone. Facebook even tells me we should catch up and share the latest news...You know that picture you last commented on, I feel as though I can never delete it. What makes it harder is that I just saw you and talked to you about how expensive milk was. You meant so much to so many people especially your sister. I know you're flashing that smile in heaven baby boy. I miss you. R.I.P. 09.08.08.
    I'll never forget how we meet and all the times by the pool just kicking it. I saw Bryan a few weeks ago. His son is getting so big. And Nando, haven't heard from him in about 5 years. Paige said she saw him one night. Paige misses you so much. Why did you do it? Why? You didn't have to and now you're not here with us. You're not here! You should be here but you're not because of a mistake you made. Now you can't take it back. We can't take it back for you. If I could, by God I would. I loovvvve you so so much. I always felt we were better off as friends, I guess my heart can take it a little bit better. But the pain will never go away. Why did you do it?! Why? Maybe it was meant for you to go. . .This was your last facebook status "is sayin at da end of da day, you are yo own support system cuz dey jus gonna doubt u .... im solo". No, WE are your support system. WE have your back. WE love you. You are not alone, you were never alone! I miss and love you so much. I wish I told you more when you were here. I miss you.  R.I.P. 09.30.08.

Shelby
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. :[ All of these make me sad... Who is the first person?

    ReplyDelete