All at sea.

Tonight offically starts my pescatarian lifestlye for the rest of my life! I'm very very excited because I've been talking about it for awhile now but I'm actually going through with it. Tonight I ate baked salmon that I cooked myself, angel hair pasta with herbs, and steamed baby patato mixed melody veggies. :) Doesn't that sound like an expensive meal?? Well it wasn't, it was about $5 and I have some food left over.

My girls and I are going out to Chedder's, a resturant we want to try, and I've looked at the menu in advange to prepare. They have lots of options for beef, pork, and chicken free meals.
  • Grilled Tilapia With Mango Salsa
    Grilled seasoned shrimp and our handmade mango salsa top a generous fillet of grilled tilapia. Served with savory seasoned rice and two sides.
  • Tilapia Alexander
    Blackened Tilapia and Shrimp topped with our Homemade Alexander sauce. Served on a bed of seasoned rice with two side dishes.
  • Asian Chicken & Shrimp Salad (I'd obviously ask for no chicken)
    Far East inspired grilled chicken breast and shrimp top a medley of fresh salad greens, crispy Asian noodles, crunchy cabbage, mandarin oranges, and fresh tomatoes, all tossed in a flavorful sesame ginger dressing.
From now on my meals will look like this. Lol. Okay, something like this. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! Too bad I'm allergic to seafood cause that shrimp looks yummy. :-<

    ReplyDelete